This evening workshop focuses on the areas you should be focusing on to correctly prepare for and undertake a successful interview.
This interactive workshop covers areas including:
- How to present yourself and communicate effectively with your interviewer.
- What to prepare and plan prior to the interview using the most up to date tools to research your interviewer.
- Your body language and how it will affect your chances of securing the job.
- The power of assumption and how it can show you attention (or lack of) to detail when job hunting
- How to negotiate and discuss salary and benefits to command your worth.
- and more…
Notes: This workshop is limited to 15 places to ensure each attendee receives a portion of 1 to 1 time with The Recruitment Queen, alongside the group activities this workshop involves
Workshop Duration: 3 hours- 5.00pm till 8.00pm
Parking: Parking is available on street close to the venue for up to 4 hours.
Location: Cardinal Point, Park Road, Rickmansworth,